Please consider registering
September 10, 2013
Last year all three of my kids were enrolled in Harmony. We started this year the same way, but ended up pulling Monica (our high schooler) out, due to the increased obtrusiveness of the requirements. And Common Core.
Quite frankly, the testimonials seem to reflect the old program, not the new one.
Today I've received multiple emails from people asking about what's going on. From what I can tell, those enrolled aren't quite sure. If you have any input to this topic, add it here. I'm going to ask the boys' mentors to answer some questions, if they can.
Some questions I've received so far:
- Two logins? harmonyed.com AND flipswitch?
- Login every day?
- Common Core requirements? Why?
- How do you use your own curriculum if Harmony sets the tests using something else?
- Are Scera/Best in Music/BYU Independent Study, etc. in ADDITION to the other reimbursements or taken from the regular fund and/or the flex funds?
- What are your questions?
- What's going on with Merit?
What are your questions?
May 19, 2017
I think i am not into it too much ;/
Most Users Ever Online: 145
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:Holographicczx, Generationudy, Furrionhrd, Drywallmbm, Professionalkex, Interfacevns, Drywallmmy, Blendervyy, Milwaukeefqu, Dysonbee
Administrators: Alison Moore Smith: 19